|Product Name || Organic Fertilizer+Bacterial Redsun 001 |
|Appearance || Ash Black |
| 45%MIN |
| 5-6% |
| 3% Max |
|PH || 5.5-8.5 |
• Liquid f oliar supplements are an effective way to compensate for soil deficiencies and poor soil's inability to transfer nutrients to the plant.
• Generate healthy root by stimulating root cell elongation and division and results in healthy and productive plants.
• Increase uptake of foliar applied fertilizer and pesticides.
• Improve crops quality, enhance resistance of crops.
• Increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant. Promote the synthesis of chlorophyll and photosynthetic electron transport.
• It can promote fruit-setting, fruit-enlargement, yield- increasing.
20kg net in new plastic woven bag.
It must be kept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition and it must be protected from sunlight.
Why Use Organic Fertilizer? - Milorganite
Fertilizers derived from organic sources feed the soil, which allows the nutrients to be released slowly, at a
Use of Organic Fertilizers to Enhance Soil Fertility, Plant
Understanding the nutrient variability and release pattern of organic fertilizers is crucial to supply plants with sufficient nutrients to achieve optimum productivity,
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer inputs in agricultural fields in the present scenario has significant environmental benefits over the use of chemical fertilizers and the practice has
Using Organic Fertilizers in the Garden - Gardening Channel
Organic fertilizers slowly release nutrients, maintaining a steady flow of nutrients into the soil and surrounding plants. They do not disturb the water balance of the
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human ... It is sometimes credited as being the most widely use organic fertilizer and by volume is the top organic amendment. Peat is the most widely used
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
This is achieved by avoiding the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, and using products that nurture your garden soil and the organisms in it. When you