|Item ||Formula |
|Appearance ||light yellow powder |
|Total Nitrogen ||15% |
|Amino -N(organic N) ||6.00% |
|Total Amino Acid ||40% |
|Water Solubility ||100% |
|Moisture ||≤1% |
|PH ||4--6 |
1. Fruit tree (Bananas, Apples, Peaches, Lemons, Citrus, Olives): 150-200KG/1000M2
2. Cereals (Maize, Wheat, Paddy, Rice): 75-150 KG/1000M2
3. Industrial Crops (Tobacco, Sugar beet): 75-200 KG/1000M2
4. Vegetables (Tomato, Potato, Cucumber, Squash, Eggplants): 50-150 KG/1000M2
Good bacteria for Soil & Plant, instead of Chemical fertilizer. Safe and health for our future from here!
1- •Use natural plant metabolic processes without long-term side effects.
2- •Buffer roots against the damaging effect of highly acidic or alkaline soils. Amending PH Value of Soil.
3- •Nitrogen fixation
4- •Increase root mass development naturally-up to 25% and more.
5- •Save costs by lowering the amount of N-P-K that needs to be applied.
6- •Phosphate-solubilizing. Maximize the potential of your fertilizer, resulting in better germination, efficient foliar applications, and a more vigorous growth.
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — A good fertilizer provides food and nutrients for your yard and garden. ... made from organic material to help enrich the soil around your plants
Fertilizer & Soil: Buy Fertilizer & Soil Online at Best Prices in
Results 1 - 24 of 10000+ — Fertilizer & Soil · Spark India Vermicompost Fertilizer For Plants Cow Dung Manure Khad for Home Garden Plants Organic Effective · Hathi
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Why plants need fertilizers. All of the nutrients essential to plant growth are present in the soil or are floating in the air, so what's the point of fertilizing? The
Tips & Information about Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers - Gardening
Information About Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers. Knowing how soil affects plant growth is important to growing a successful garden. Healthy soil means healthy plants
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your plants
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
The key to a good garden is good soil. Of the essential nutrients plants need to thrive, most of them are found in soil. Nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and to a
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
How to Prepare Garden Soil for Planting | Planet Natural
Fertilizers that contain all three of these nutrients are labeled complete fertilizers, but they are hardly complete in an absolute sense. Calcium, magnesium and
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...