Humic Acid （dry basis）
1. Potassium Sulphate - the dominant use of potassium sulfate is as a fertilizer. K2SO4 does not contain chloride, which can be harmful to some crops. Potassium sulfate is preferred for these crops, which include tobacco and some fruits and vegetables. Crops that are less sensitive may still require potassium sulfate for optimal growth if the soil accumulates chloride from irrigation water.
2. For the uses of fruit and vegetables (tomato, potato) and crops (corn), the main function is to improve the oil content of oil-bearing crops, it can accelerate the mature process of fruits and vegetables, increase crops' fiber length, strength, for example, cotton. It can also improve the soil ingredient, enhance the production capacity, fertilizer can be berry in the soil, can be directly sprayed on the plant body.
1.Cooperate with research institutions, we strictly control the process from raw material to finished product.
2.The customer comes first, we provide reasonable price, high quality product and prompt shipment.
3.We can send the goods to your delivery address directly. It is relatively safe and fast. We have ready goods in stock.
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
Why plants need fertilizers. All of the nutrients essential to plant growth are present in the soil or are floating in the air, so what's the point of fertilizing? The
Fertilizer & Soil: Buy Fertilizer & Soil Online at Best Prices in
Results 1 - 24 of 10000+ — Fertilizer & Soil · Spark India Vermicompost Fertilizer For Plants Cow Dung Manure Khad for Home Garden Plants Organic Effective · Hathi
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
The key to a good garden is good soil. Of the essential nutrients plants need to thrive, most of them are found in soil. Nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and to a
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — It took nutrients from the soil to build those plant tissues. By fertilizing your garden, you replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year's plants
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
It's best to use composted manure. Since it is less nutrient-dense and acidic, you can use more of it to improve your soil's water retention without risking your plants
How to Apply Fertilizers to Your Garden | Old Farmer's Almanac
When to Fertilize Your Garden. If you are correcting a soil nutrient deficiency based on a soil test, it's best to fertilize well before you plant so that you can work the
Tips & Information about Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers - Gardening
Information About Soil, Fixes & Fertilizers. Knowing how soil affects plant growth is important to growing a successful garden. Healthy soil means healthy plants
How to Prepare Garden Soil for Planting | Planet Natural
Fertilizers that contain all three of these nutrients are labeled complete fertilizers, but they are hardly complete in an absolute sense. Calcium, magnesium and
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — A good fertilizer provides food and nutrients for your yard and garden. ... made from organic material to help enrich the soil around your plants
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...