The raw materials of this product is seaweed, humic acid and amino acid. After processed by high temperature fermentation, concentration, spraying, etc, the product is finally made to black or brow shiny granular fertilizer. During the production process, we add some necessary trace element which plants need, biological organic selenium and biological bacterial protein which are favorable to human health. These will meet the growth demand of plants.
• Reduce crop stomatal opening during dry climate
• Prevent and control cotton fusarium wilt
• Help maintain soil moisture
• Improve the soil PH value
• A natural plant growth stimulant
Humic acid WS95 can increase the utilization of mineral fertilizers effectively in soil, promote the soil structure, increase the capacities of the earth water holding, cation exchange and aeration condition stimulate activities of soil microorganism, and reduce pollutants in the soil. It promotes the plant photosynthesis, increases crop yield, and improves the quality of agricultural products.
Feeding Plants: Manures & Fertilizers - Gardening - Learning
Apr 24, 2013 — When digging, particularly in late autumn or early winter, it is wise to incorporate in each trench well-rotted farmyard manure, garden compost,
How to Use Manure as Fertilizer | Bonnie Plants
Cow manure is a great all-purpose fertilizer. It's low in nitrogen so it won't burn your tender plants, and has a good balance of nutrients. What's more, since a
Fertilizing the Old-Fashioned Way—With Manure
Fresh or raw manures are more concentrated in nutrients and will burn your plants. Sheep and especially poultry manure are considered “hot” and may burn
Manure - Wikipedia
Jump to Compost — Compost is the decomposed remnants of organic materials. It is usually of plant origin, but often includes some animal dung or
Manure for Home Gardening
Results 1 - 16 of 1000+ — TrustBasket Organic Vermicompost Fertilizer Manure for Plants - 5 KG · Homemade Organic Fertilizer Cow Manure Natural Plant Nutrient for
Manure As Fertilizer: How Manure Effects The Soil
Nov 5, 2019 — Using manure compost in the garden has numerous benefits. Manure is packed with nutrients that plants need, like nitrogen. Using manure as
Fertilize with Manure without Damaging Plants
Jul 26, 2019 — Manure is both a fertilizer and a soil amendment (material added to improve soil). Manure slowly releases nutrients into the soil that plants can
Using Manure in the Home Garden – Master Gardener Program
Sep 18, 2014 — Manures are one good source that can also be used as a fertilizer. But the way ... Organic nitrogen becomes available to plants only after soil
Fertilizer vs. Manure: Which to Use? - Gardening Channel
Manure can be used as a soil amendment or as a component in compost, but you should not plant directly into manure without combining the manure with soil or
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...