|Colour ||black |
|Shape ||powder |
|Humic Acid ||50% |
|Particle ||80mesh |
|Moisture ||25%max |
|Source ||Leonardite |
|PH ||9-11 |
|Usage ||agriculture, industry |
1. Easy to use.
The fertilizer was spraying granulation,round and brown yellow in appearance.
2. Enough nutrients.It not only contains chemical materials,but also organic materials and microelements can keep the health and high-producing of crops.Amino acid can strength the crops growth,enhance the crops resistance,improved the farm products quality.Humic acid can keep moisture,improve the growth of crop roots.
3. Harmless.The harmful index of eggs,bacteria and heavy metal is much less than national standard.
4. Increase the physiological activity of crops,balance the nutrition,activate the enzyme activity,and improve the stress resistance and disease resistance of crops.
1. Quick shipment: within 15days after receiving your prepayment
2. Free Sample is Available
3. Make bags according customers' requirement
4. Good advantage of transport
Organic Fertilizer: What's All the Fuss? - Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Yes, because organic and synthetic fertilizers provide nutrients in different ways. Organic fertilizers are made from naturally occurring mineral
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 — Types Of Organic Fertilizer. Dry Organic Fertilizers Dry organic fertilizers can consist of a single material, such as rock phosphate or kelp (a type of
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Organic gardening is as popular as ever, and the methods we use plays a ... into potting soil), or use them as a mulch to both fertilize your plants and keep
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
Healthy organic soil feeds plants. Organic gardening also calls for adding homemade or bagged compost to the soil. This improves the overall soil structure by
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Probably the most common organic fertilizer in use in the western world, cow manure is comparable to good compost in nutrient value and uptake. It may contain