Solubility100% water soluble
MoistureLess than 5%
Total amino acidsMore than 25%
Total nitrogenMore than 10%
Organic trace-element (Fe+Cu+B+Zn+Mn+Mg) More than 10%
- Promotes the formation of photosynthesis and chlorophyll
- No residue, improves the physical and chemical properties of soil
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant
- Increases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant
1.We can mix different items in one container.
2.Every batch of products will be tested before leaving the factory; Free sample is available before placing order.
3.Delivery: Quick delivery.
4.Both color packing and neutral packing are available; Different packages are available as request.
5.Good after-sale service.
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer
Healthy organic soil feeds plants. Organic gardening also calls for adding homemade or bagged compost to the soil. This improves the overall soil structure by
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Yes, because organic and synthetic fertilizers provide nutrients in different ways. Organic fertilizers are made from naturally occurring mineral
Organic Fertilizer: What's All the Fuss? - Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Organic gardening is as popular as ever, and the methods we use plays a ... into potting soil), or use them as a mulch to both fertilize your plants and keep
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Organic Fertilizers - Good Housekeeping
Mar 10, 2017 — Types Of Organic Fertilizer. Dry Organic Fertilizers Dry organic fertilizers can consist of a single material, such as rock phosphate or kelp (a type of
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Probably the most common organic fertilizer in use in the western world, cow manure is comparable to good compost in nutrient value and uptake. It may contain
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...