|Production name ||organic fertilizer |
|Humic acid (Dry bisis) ||50%-70% |
|K2O ||8%-15% |
|Moisture ||15% max |
|PH Value ||9.0-11.0 |
|Solubility ||95% min |
|Sieve Residue (40mesh) ||5.0% max |
|Appearance ||Black Powder |
Application:Vegetables, fruits, fruit trees, tea trees
1. This product is developed with high-quality pure potassium sulfate and advanced production technology, with low water content, strong hardness and round particles It does not agglomerate, is storage-resistant, and dissolves more thoroughly.
2. Complete nutrients, high purity, long fertilizer efficiency, and balanced supply of nutrients needed for the entire growth cycle of crops.
3. Improve soil, prevent compaction, and enhance soil permeability.
4. Improve the quality of agricultural products. It is used for fruits and vegetables with good quality, good coloring and storage resistance. It is the preferred fertilizer for fruits and vegetables. Applicable crops: economic crops such as vegetables, fruits, fruit trees, tea trees, etc.
PACKING AND SHIPPING:
Delivery time : 15days more or less after the order confirmed.
Packing: 25kgs/bag, 50kgs/bag, PP woven bag with inner layer of PE polybag. Or 1.25 / 1.35 tons PP woven bag. Or at customer's request.
Organic Manures and Fertilizers for Vegetable Crops General
Animal manures contribute more to the soil than just nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Continued use of manures builds organic matter in soils and
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Manure. Manures are decomposed animal waste from farms. They can also come from mushroom production. Like compost, manures offer balanced nutrition and
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Manure - Wikipedia
Jump to Compost — Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists of animal feces; other sources include
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Probably the most common organic fertilizer in use in the western world, cow manure is comparable to good compost in nutrient value and uptake. It may contain
Composted Animal Manure | Manure Compost – Grow Organic
Composted Animal Manure is manure that has been broken down by microbes into animal manure compost. Compost is a key ingredient in all soils. It adds
Black Kow 50 lb. Organic Composted Manure-50150006 - The
Bag Weight (lb.) 50.0. Organic. Yes. Soil Amendment Type. Compost. Soil Matter. Organic
Tipsheet: Manure in Organic Production Systems - Agricultural
Livestock manure is a valuable resource for organic and sustainable soil ... USDA Organic Regulations for Manures and Manure-Based Compost 7 CFR §
Managing Manure Fertilizers in Organic Systems | eOrganic
Nov 8, 2019 — Livestock manure is a key fertilizer in organic and sustainable soil management. Manure provides plant nutrients and can be an excellent soil
Benefits of organic manure combined with biochar ... - Nature
Mar 13, 2020 — Animal manures have been widely used as fertilizers for centuries. Organic fertilizers contain not only the basic nutrients required by crops but
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...