Black brown powder, flake, granule
Water Solubility, %
Humic acid(In dry basis),%
Kalium(K20 dry basis),%
1. Potassium Sulphate can be used as the raw material to produce multiple-element compound fertilizer, or as potassium fertilizer to fertilize field, especially applicable to chloride-resistant industrial crops such as tobacco, grape, cotton, beet.
2. It is mainly used for fruit and vegetables (tomato, potato) and crops (corn), the main function is to improve the oil content of oil-bearing crops, it can accelerate the mature process of fruits and vegetables, increase crops' fiber length, strength, for example, cotton. It can also improve the soil ingredient, enhance the production capacity, fertilizer can be berry in the soil, can be directly sprayed on the plant body.
Usage: It can be used as base fertilizer and top dressing. The specific dosage is adjusted according to the crop yield, soil fertility and the opinions of the local agricultural technology department.
Attention: Store in a cool and dry place, protected from sun, rain and moisture. Pay attention to seed fertilizer isolation when fertilizing.
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Managing Manure Fertilizers in Organic Systems | eOrganic
Nov 8, 2019 — Livestock manure is a key fertilizer in organic and sustainable soil management. Manure provides plant nutrients and can be an excellent soil
Tipsheet: Manure in Organic Production Systems - Agricultural
Livestock manure is a valuable resource for organic and sustainable soil ... USDA Organic Regulations for Manures and Manure-Based Compost 7 CFR §
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Manure. Manures are decomposed animal waste from farms. They can also come from mushroom production. Like compost, manures offer balanced nutrition and
Composted Animal Manure | Manure Compost – Grow Organic
Composted Animal Manure is manure that has been broken down by microbes into animal manure compost. Compost is a key ingredient in all soils. It adds
Organic Manures and Fertilizers for Vegetable Crops General
Animal manures contribute more to the soil than just nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Continued use of manures builds organic matter in soils and
Benefits of organic manure combined with biochar ... - Nature
Mar 13, 2020 — Animal manures have been widely used as fertilizers for centuries. Organic fertilizers contain not only the basic nutrients required by crops but
Black Kow 50 lb. Organic Composted Manure-50150006 - The
Bag Weight (lb.) 50.0. Organic. Yes. Soil Amendment Type. Compost. Soil Matter. Organic
Manure - Wikipedia
Jump to Compost — Manure is organic matter that is used as organic fertilizer in agriculture. Most manure consists of animal feces; other sources include
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
Probably the most common organic fertilizer in use in the western world, cow manure is comparable to good compost in nutrient value and uptake. It may contain
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...