Quality Specification :
Appearance:light yellow powder
Solubility:100% water soluble
Moisture: less than 5%
Organic matters:more than 90%
Total amino acid: more than 80%
1. Improve the structure of soil; increase the buffering power of soil. Optimize N,P,K absorption by plants.
2. Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soils, regulate the pH-value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline
and acidic soil.
3. Stimulate plant growth, increase the yield and quality.
4. Reduce nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water.
5. Increase the effectiveness of herbicide, pesticide and fungicide, immobilize or reduce their harmful residues.
6.Stabilize nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
7. Complexes phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with DAP/ MAP, etc).
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Its appearance is brow liquid. PH: 7.0-8.0.
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
Jan 6, 2020 — 21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden · Alfalfa Meal · Cottonseed Meal · Corn Gluten Meal · Rock Phosphate · Cow Manure
063-Garden Fertilizer Basics - joe gardener® | Organic
Aug 2, 2018 — Understanding garden fertilizer basics allows you to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls & maximize your plants' health. Here are key things to
Fertilizing Your Organic Garden | Planet Natural
Liquid fertilizers are less concentrated than dry and are to organic gardening, what PowerBars are to athletes — a light nutrient boost for maximum performance
Organic Fertilizer Buying Guide | Planet Natural
Improving the health of your soil is the number one thing you can do to improve your garden, yard or landscape and organic fertilizers can help. They provide a
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Jump to GARDEN FERTILIZER BASICS — Organic or natural fertilizers are created using composted or dried organic matter such as cow manure, concentrated compost, crop residue, earthworm castings, seaweed, seed meal, and animal sources. They are applied by side dressing or by incorporating into the soil of potted plants
The Best Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food Options for
The Best All-Purpose Organic Fertilizers · Espoma Garden Tone Organic Fertilizer 3-4-4 (USA) · Dr. · Neptune Liquid Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer 2-3-1 (USA) · Pro-Mix
Best Organic Garden Fertilizers You Can Make • The Garden
Mar 10, 2020 — How to Make The Best Organic Garden Fertilizer · Coffee Grounds Fertilizer · Banana Peel Fertilizer · Epsom Salt Fertilizer · Egg Shell Fertilizer
Organic Plant Food - Organic Gardening - The Home Depot
Organic Home Grown Tomato Vegetable and Herb Dry Fertilizer · 4 lbs. 60 sq. ft. Organic Home Grown Tomato Vegetable and Herb Dry. Shop this Collection