Humic Acid is a high polymer heterogeneous aromatic hydroxyl carboxylic acid.
It is black brown powder or granular, insoluble in water and is of weak acidity, easily soluble in alkali. Humic Acid Powder is extracted from natural leonardite and weathered coal. And it is a permanent humic substance and can not be degraded that fast by the microorganism in the soil. It is a natural additive for fertilizer to improve the structure of the soil and increase the fertility.
1. Potassium Sulphate can be used as the raw material to produce multiple-element compound fertilizer, or as potassium fertilizer to fertilize field, especially applicable to chloride-resistant industrial crops such as tobacco, grape, cotton, beet.
2. It is mainly used for fruit and vegetables (tomato, potato) and crops (corn), the main function is to improve the oil content of oil-bearing crops,
it can accelerate the mature process of fruits and vegetables, increase crops' fiber length, strength, for example, cotton. It can also improve the
soil ingredient, enhance the production capacity, fertilizer can be berry in the soil, can be directly sprayed on the plant body.
1. keep away from heat and sunlight.
2. Keep away from combustible and different materials.
3. Avoid the formation and inhalation of dust.
4. Should be store in a dry house and keep good ventilation to prevent from hardening. Better a separate area. It is better to use a
board or wood pallet under the bags and keep one foot from the ground, and do not stack more than 20 bags.
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Amino Acid Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved