Potassium humate is a kind of organic potassium fertilizer with high efficiency, because humic acid is a kind of bio-active preparation, which can increase the content of available potassium in soil, reduce the loss and fixation of potassium, increase the absorption and utilization rate of potassium on crops, improve soil, promote crop growth, improve crop stress resistance, improve crop quality and conservation. It can be mixed with urea, phosphorus fertilizer, potassium fertilizer and trace elements to produce high-efficiency multifunctional compound fertilizer.
1. Increase fertilizer use efficiency: It can chelate nutrients in soil, gather secondary element and trace element, and easily to be absorbed by crop.
2. Regulating effect: The abundant amino acid can regulate the function of crop.
3. Improve stress resistance: It can inhibit synthesis of proteases inhibitor in the leaves, increase protein activity and content, resist low temperature, drought, nutrient deficiency and other abiotic stress.
4. Stimulate crop native defensive system - SAR(systemic acquired resistance) and HR (high sensitivity).
5. Increase photosynthesis, so that will promote crop growing.
Usage: It can be used as base fertilizer and top dressing. The specific dosage is adjusted according to crop yield, soil fertility and the guidance of local agricultural technology department
Attention: Store in a cool and dry place, protected from sun, rain and moisture. Pay attention to seed fertilizer isolation when fertilizing.=
Homemade Fertilizers – 15 Simple and Inexpensive Options
Organic/natural fertilizers, on the other hand, don't feed the plants directly but rather add essential nutrients to the soil where they become available to the plants,
The Best Organic Fertilizers to Double Your Harvest - EarthEasy
Improve your soil by choosing the best organic fertilizer for your garden. Understand plant nutrition and fertilizer chemistry. Compare conventional vs. organic
How to Enrich Your Soil Naturally Without Fertilizer - One
Mix Plants: Plants are meant to mingle. Some root systems tap deep and pull up nutrients from below, some root systems spread horizontally and keep topsoil in
15 Organic DIY Garden Fertilizer Recipes That'll Beautify Your
Feb 1, 2017 — Gelatin is a great source of nitrogen, which your soil needs to produce big, healthy plants. Just dissolve a package of plain gelatin into a cup of
Six Natural Fertilizers to Improve Garden Soil for a Better
6 Types of Natural Fertilizers · Chicken manure · Other animal manure · Liquid plant tea · Manure tea · Fish concentrate · Cover crops
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — GRASS CLIPPINGS – Rich in nitrogen, grass breaks down over time and enhances the soil. Fill a 5 gallon bucket full of grass clippings. You can
9 Ideas On How To Nourish Your Soil Naturally | Joy Us Garden
Jan 31, 2017 — Here's all you need to know about the best ingredients for natural fertilizers: · Keep Your Banana Peels · Compost Your Coffee · Fishtank Water
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...