|Product Name:Organic Fertilizer Ball Shaper Granulator Machine
|Application:New Type Organic Fertilizer Production
|Raw Material:Kinds of Organic Material
||Raw Material Moisture:20% - 40%
||Granules Shapes:Ball Shape
|After-Sales Service Provided:Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseras
Potassium Fulvate Shiny Flake is Humic Acid + Fulvic Acid+ Potassium, it is a kind of plant growth agent and can improve soil condition. It is a highly soluble product with a very fine fracture of mineral compounds, easily assimilated by plants. Humate improves immunity, plant metabolism, develops root system. It gives the plant resistibility to disease and unfavorable natural factors, reduces the loss of applied mineral.
1.Agriculture and Forestry Organic Fertilizer, used alone in Turfgrass; Compound with N.P.K to produce Liquid fertilizer, Organic fertilizer, plant nutrition liquid; Agents of pesticides, soil, and stockbreeding, etc.
2.Building and construction Concrete retarder, environmentally friendly coating agent, Decoration material, etc.
3.Water resources protection Supply water purifier, Sewage proposal, Erosion proof and scale remover.
4.Ceramics Material reinforcement agent of ceramic products, polish agent.
5.Oil field services Oil drilling fluid, Fluid loss agent, Anti-collapse agent, etc.
- Factory visit
- Free sample
- The authority inspection report of quality ( like SGS)
- Documents , Assist to handle access permit of worldwide.( like Ecocert )
- Payment support, Customized credit limit for have long-term cooperated customer. (Time)
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers - Gardening
List of the Best 15 Common Organic Fertilizers. Alfalfa meal: 2.5% N, 1% P, 1.5% K. Slow to moderate. Bat guano: 8% N, 6% P, 1% K. Moderate to immediate. Fish emulsion: 9% N, 0% P, 0% K. Cotton seed meal: 6% N, 3% P, 1% K. Corn gluten meal: 0.5% N, 0.5% P, 1% K. Seaweed: 1% N, 2% P, 5% K. Cow manure: 2.5% N, 1% P, 1.5%
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human .... Types" in Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, 2009, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim. doi:10.1002/14356007.n10_n01; ^ "Researchers Study
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 - Chemical free and perfect for an organic kitchen garden, Jeff Holman ... The most commonly used type of muck; cow manure is rich in nutrients
Types of Organic Fertilizers | Planet Natural
Manure for the garden comes from cow, sheep, poultry and horses. Pretty self-explanatory. Manure is known as a “complete” fertilizer; it has a lot of organic
Different Organic Fertilizers - Types Of Fertilizer For Organic
Apr 4, 2018 - Organic materials in the garden are more environmentally friendly. This includes organic fertilizers. Learn about what are organic fertilizers and
21+ Organic Fertilizers and How To Use Them In Your Garden
May 31, 2017 - Types of Organic Fertilizers. Dry. Exactly what it says on the tin, dry fertilizers are often mixed into the soil. Liquid. Obviously, these fertilizers are nutrients in liquid form. Growth Enhancers. Alfalfa Meal. Cottonseed Meal. Corn Gluten Meal. Rock Phosphate. Cow Manure
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...