|Production name || HANHAO Potassium Humate Powder |
|Humic acid (Dry bisis) ||50%-70% |
|K2O ||8%-15% |
|Moisture ||15% max |
|PH Value ||9.0-11.0 |
|Solubility ||95% min |
|Sieve Residue (40mesh) ||5.0% max |
|Appearance ||Black Powder |
1. Condition the soil, repair the soil, restore the soil ecology and maintain a benign soil environment.
2. Opposite Various common diseases such as trees, rotten roots, and bacterial wilt have a unique effect.
3. Rapid rooting (tap root + true fibrous root), root maintenance and root mulching.
4. Rapidly extract seedlings to promote growth; promote flower bud differentiation.
5. Disease resistance, stress resistance, strong autoimmunity, less than half of the drugs.
6. The output is obviously improved, the commerciality is good, the quality is good, and the taste is good.
Apply 500 gm per acre per application. OR
Take 3 to 5 gm of Magic-Gro per liter of water.
Soil application and/or Foliar spray and/or Drip irrigation.
Seed treatment with Magic-Gro ensures healthy and faster germination.
Plant Food & Fertilizer - Plant Care - The Home Depot
Get free shipping on qualified Plant Food & Fertilizer or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — A granular fertilizer sprinkled near the base of a plant will slowly release nutrients to the roots below. schulzie/Getty Images. Why Plants Need
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
You can use leaves in two ways: Either till them into your soil (or mix crushed leaves into potting soil), or use them as a mulch to both fertilize your plants and
All About Houseplant Fertilizer | Plant Care Tips – The Sill
Fertilizer is Not Food. Plants make their own food using light in a process called photosynthesis. Fertilizer is more like a vitamin you would take every so often to
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
And before you know it, you'll be "that gardener" others aspire to be. Understanding Plant Nutrition Basics; Choosing the Best Fertilizers for Your Plants; Matching
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Six Primary Nutrients · carbon from CO2 in the air · hydrogen from water · oxygen from water and air · Nitrogen helps plants make the proteins they
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — There are two main types of plant fertilizer you'll find today: mineral and organic. Mineral fertilizers are chemically processed to supply plants