Calcium ammonium nitrate contains a large amount of calcium carbonate,which has good effect and effect in acid soil.In paddy fields,the fertilizer efficiency is slightly lower than that of ammonium sulfate with equal nitrogen content,while in dry land,the fertilizer efficiency is similar to that of ammonium sulfate,The cost of nitrogen in calcium nitrate is higher than that in ordinary ammonium nitrate.As a low concentration of fertilizer,calcium ammonium nitrate is a kind of physiological neutral fertilizer,which has a good effect on the soil properties for a long time.It can be used as fertilizer for top dressing.
This product contains 18 varieties of L-Amino Acids up to 50%. It is widely used as base fertilizer in all kinds of agricultural crops. It contains seventeen free L-amino acids including 6 kinds of necessary amino acids such as L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine and L-Lysine, which are 15% of total amino acids; And 6% semi necessary amino acids (e. G. L-Arginine and L-Histidine). The content of total amino acids is about 50%. It improves absorption through the roots, increase crop resistance to adverse condition (drought, frost, salinity, hail, disease), and improves flavor, color, firmness as well as preservation of fruit. Also, it helps the plant to produce its own protein easier, saving energy required to produce amino acids, benefits formation of the proteins and plant cells.
(1) Foliar Spray: Dilute with water for 1000-1200 times and spray on leaves. Use15-30KL per Hectare. The interval of every spray should be 15-20 days.
(2) Irrigation: Dilute with 1000-1200 times water and irrigate the plants. Use 200-300KL per Hectare.
(3) Water Flushing: Dilute with 1000-1200 times water and irrigate the plants. Use 15-30KL per Hectare.
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Six Primary Nutrients · carbon from CO2 in the air · hydrogen from water · oxygen from water and air · Nitrogen helps plants make the proteins they
All About Houseplant Fertilizer | Plant Care Tips – The Sill
Fertilizer is Not Food. Plants make their own food using light in a process called photosynthesis. Fertilizer is more like a vitamin you would take every so often to
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — There are two main types of plant fertilizer you'll find today: mineral and organic. Mineral fertilizers are chemically processed to supply plants
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
You can use leaves in two ways: Either till them into your soil (or mix crushed leaves into potting soil), or use them as a mulch to both fertilize your plants and
Plant Food & Fertilizer - Plant Care - The Home Depot
Get free shipping on qualified Plant Food & Fertilizer or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
And before you know it, you'll be "that gardener" others aspire to be. Understanding Plant Nutrition Basics; Choosing the Best Fertilizers for Your Plants; Matching
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — A granular fertilizer sprinkled near the base of a plant will slowly release nutrients to the roots below. schulzie/Getty Images. Why Plants Need
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...