|Use || Agriculture,Organic farming |
| Application || Leaf–Soil Treatment |
| Color || Dark green/brown |
| LIQUID Solubility in water || Complete |
| PH || 5 - 6.5 |
| Total Amino Acids || 20% 40% |
| Nitrogen organic min || 3% to 8% |
| Total Alga extract || 25% |
| Heavy metals Co, Cr, Cd, Pb max || 0.3 ppm w/v |
| Na20 max || 0.15%w/v |
| Nitrogen inorganic || Absent |
1,To chelate soil nutrients,stimulate root growth,to make crops grow stable and strongly,high fertilizer utilize.
2,To improve crop photosynthetic performance,to promote photosynthetic transfer and transportation, to enhance product performance.
3,To inprove the growth of roots environment,to suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases,obvious feeects of continuous cropping.
4,To use with lnorganic fertilizer which can increase nutrients also can increase crops yields.
5,To use this organic fertilizer will make soil soft,reduce soil compaction, improve soil fertilizer,water retentiuon capacity.
6,This series of products is organic food base,green food base and pollution-free food base which must use eco-organic fertilizer.
1. Are you a trade company or factory?
We are a trade company and we have our own factory.
2. What are your payment methods?
T/T or L/C.
3. How about the packing?
25 kg, 50kg / bag, bulk, etc..
4. How long time you will make shipment?
within 10 days after confirming the order.
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — There are two main types of plant fertilizer you'll find today: mineral and organic. Mineral fertilizers are chemically processed to supply plants
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
You can use leaves in two ways: Either till them into your soil (or mix crushed leaves into potting soil), or use them as a mulch to both fertilize your plants and
Plant Food & Fertilizer - Plant Care - The Home Depot
Get free shipping on qualified Plant Food & Fertilizer or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department
All About Houseplant Fertilizer | Plant Care Tips – The Sill
Fertilizer is Not Food. Plants make their own food using light in a process called photosynthesis. Fertilizer is more like a vitamin you would take every so often to
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
And before you know it, you'll be "that gardener" others aspire to be. Understanding Plant Nutrition Basics; Choosing the Best Fertilizers for Your Plants; Matching
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — A granular fertilizer sprinkled near the base of a plant will slowly release nutrients to the roots below. schulzie/Getty Images. Why Plants Need
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Six Primary Nutrients · carbon from CO2 in the air · hydrogen from water · oxygen from water and air · Nitrogen helps plants make the proteins they
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...