The raw materials of this product is amino acid. After processed by high temperature fermentation, concentration, spraying, etc, the product is finally made to black or brow shiny granular fertilizer. During the production process, we add some necessary trace element which plants need, biological organic selenium and biological bacterial protein which are favorable to human health. These will meet the growth demand of plants.
Total Amount per Growing Season
0.25 Kg diluted in minimum 100 litres of water per hectare to be applied every one to two weeks throughout the growing season.
0.75 Kg diluted in minimum 300 litres of water per hectare to be applied very two to four weeks throughout the growing season.
Package and storage:
1) Kraft bags with PE liner, 20kg net
2) 5kgs foil bag, 4 foil bags in one carton, 20kgs net
Storage: In sealed and damp-proof place
All About Houseplant Fertilizer | Plant Care Tips – The Sill
Fertilizer is Not Food. Plants make their own food using light in a process called photosynthesis. Fertilizer is more like a vitamin you would take every so often to
Fertilizer Basics: Organic Fertilizer, NPK Ratio |
Mar 3, 2020 — Six Primary Nutrients · carbon from CO2 in the air · hydrogen from water · oxygen from water and air · Nitrogen helps plants make the proteins they
Yes, You Really Do Need to Fertilize Your Plants | Better
Jul 23, 2020 — A granular fertilizer sprinkled near the base of a plant will slowly release nutrients to the roots below. schulzie/Getty Images. Why Plants Need
Plant Food & Fertilizer - Plant Care - The Home Depot
Get free shipping on qualified Plant Food & Fertilizer or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department
How to Fertilize Plants in Your Garden - Pennington Seed
And before you know it, you'll be "that gardener" others aspire to be. Understanding Plant Nutrition Basics; Choosing the Best Fertilizers for Your Plants; Matching
Fertilizing Basics - FineGardening
This technique, which provides nutrients to individual plants such as shrubs and perennials, is done by hand with granular fertilizers. Simply apply the fertilizer
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
You can use leaves in two ways: Either till them into your soil (or mix crushed leaves into potting soil), or use them as a mulch to both fertilize your plants and
The 8 Best Fertilizers of 2020
Sep 17, 2020 — There are two main types of plant fertilizer you'll find today: mineral and organic. Mineral fertilizers are chemically processed to supply plants
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...