|Specification ||Standard |
|Name ||50% plant source amino acid |
|Appearance ||Light Yellow Powder |
|Total Amino Acid ||50% min |
|Moisture ||5% max |
|Amino Nitrogen ||10% min |
|PH ||5-7 |
|Water Solubility ||100% |
1. To chelate soil nutrients, stimulate root growth, to make crops grow stable and strongly, high fertilizer utilize.
2. To improve crop photosynthetic performance, to promote photosynthetic transfer and transportation, to enhance product performance.
3. To improve the growth of roots environment, to suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases, obvious effects of continuous cropping.
4. To use with Inorganic fertilizer which can increase nutrients also can increase crops yields.
5. To use this organic fertilizer will make soil soft, reduce soil compaction, Improve soil fertilizer, water retention capacity.
6. This series of products is organic food base, green food base and pollution-free food base which must use eco-organic fertilizer.
Industrial Scale Production of Amino Acid Fertilizer from Fish
Protein from fish by-products and under-utilized species, are rich in amino acids and could be used as
Amino Acid Fertilizer - Amino Acid Powder Manufacturer from
Amino Acid Powder is a bio-organic nutritional product derived from vegetable source (Soya) required for plant growth promotion and for higher yields. It promotes hormonal activity and induces their synthesis resulting into flowering and fruit setting
Amino Acids Are an Ineffective Fertilizer for ... - Frontiers
May 26, 2017 - We found that only four amino acids (glutamine, histidine, cysteine, and tryptophan) rescue Dunaliella spp. growth in nitrogen depleted media,
AMINO POWER Plus Liquid Organic Micronutrient Deficiency
50% Amino Acids, Peptides and Micronutrients ... Therefore it is widely used as a micronutrient foliar fertilizer in combination with other water soluble fertilizers
The truth about aminoacid fertilizer? - ResearchGate
the label of an aminoacid fertilizer is very complicated. we can see to wright: 1) organic nitrogen. 2) total nitrogen. 3) organic matter. 4) total aminoacids. 5) free
Production of Free Amino Acid and Short Peptide Fertilizer
Free amino acids and short peptides (FAPS) that play an important role in plant nutrition can be extracted from rapeseed meal (RSM) by microbial enzymolysis
Effects of foliar application of amino acid liquid fertilizers, with
Sep 4, 2019 - Leaf surface fertilization with liquid fertilizer produced from amino acids constitutes a potentially important source of nitrogen and is important
Humic and amino acids | Ferm O Feed
Organic Fertilizer contains approx 20% humic and amino acids These organic acids are formed during the composting process of the prime material.Not all
Fertilizers with free amino acids of vegetable origin
Fertilizers with free amino acids and organic matter of plant origin. Carbosoil Amin · Solution fertilizer with amino acids. Carbotecnia Aminofol/10
Effects of Foliar Application Pure Amino Acid and Amino Acid
The greenhouse experiments were carried out to study the effects foliar application of L-cysteine, L-methionine and Aminoacid fertilizer (AA) on Broccoli
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...