Size: 20-40mesh, 1-3mm, 2-4mm, 3-5mm, 5-7mm
CEC Value: 186 meq/100g
Slow release. Easy to absorb and has long lasting effect.
Water treatment, Filter media, Soil conditioner, Feed additives, Cat litter, Odor control, etc
1) Stabilize nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency (as an additive with urea).
2) Promote healthier, stronger plants and beautify appearance.
3) Buffering the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
4) Promoting seed germination in a shorter time.
5) Offering soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.
6) Extending the performance of urea in the soil by 60-80 days and buffers the burning effect of urea as a foliar.
Packing & Delivery
20 kg, 25 kg, 40 kg,1000 kg,1200kg or as your requirements.
Europe and America (25-35 days)
Australia (15-22 days)
Korea and Japan(7-15 days)
What Are Natural Fertilizers? - Examples & Overview - Video
Natural Fertilizers. Natural fertilizer, also known as organic fertilizer, is an organic substance added to soil
Natural Fertiliser - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Leguminous plants are of great interest in agriculture. They are used in parallel with food crops to enrich the soil with natural fertilizers (ammonium). These natural
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — Go no further than your pantry, backyard or the beach for materials to make your own organic fertilizer: · BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps
natural fertilizer in a sentence | Sentence examples by
Oct 7, 2020 — The fields must have to be fertilized before planting by using natural fertilizers such as manure or compost. From. Wikipedia
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — Kelp Kelp-based fertilisers contain potassium and a little nitrogen but the true benefits are the long-term effect they can have on your plants. · Cow
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Synthetic vs. Natural Fertilizer | Chicago Botanic Garden
Q: What is the difference between a synthetic and a natural fertilizer? A. Natural fertilizers are organic products that have been extracted from living things or from