Humic Acid (dry basis)
1. GA4+7 can stimulate the seeds germination and promote cell division in the growing stage of plant.
2. Promote mature, increase output, break dormancy, promote germination and tiller.
3. GA4+7 is specially applied to make seeds of rice hybridization and gives a higher yield.
4. There are also widely use of GA4+7 during the production of fruits and vegetables.
Packaging & Shipping
20 kg, 25 kg, 40 kg,1000 kg,1200kg or as your requirements.
Europe and America (25-35 days)
Australia (15-22 days)
Korea and Japan(7-15 days)
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
Synthetic vs. Natural Fertilizer | Chicago Botanic Garden
Q: What is the difference between a synthetic and a natural fertilizer? A. Natural fertilizers are organic products that have been extracted from living things or from
Natural Fertiliser - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Leguminous plants are of great interest in agriculture. They are used in parallel with food crops to enrich the soil with natural fertilizers (ammonium). These natural
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
What Are Natural Fertilizers? - Examples & Overview - Video
Natural Fertilizers. Natural fertilizer, also known as organic fertilizer, is an organic substance added to soil
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — Go no further than your pantry, backyard or the beach for materials to make your own organic fertilizer: · BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — Kelp Kelp-based fertilisers contain potassium and a little nitrogen but the true benefits are the long-term effect they can have on your plants. · Cow
natural fertilizer in a sentence | Sentence examples by
Oct 7, 2020 — The fields must have to be fertilized before planting by using natural fertilizers such as manure or compost. From. Wikipedia
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...