Appearance: Black powder & flake
Water solubility: Completely
Total humic acid (dry basis): 80% min
Humic acid (dry basis): 65% min
Fulvic acid (dry basis): 15% min
K2O: 10% min
Moisture: 12% max
|CROP ||RECOMMENDED APPLICATION |
|Fruit tree |
(Bananas, Apples, Peaches, Lemons, Citrus, Olives)
|Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 150-200 kg/ha. |
(Maize, Wheat, Paddy, Rice):
|Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 75-150 kg/ha. |
|Economic crops |
(Tobacco, Sugar beet)
|Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 75-200 kg/ha. |
|Vegetables (Tomato, Potato, Cucumber, Squash, Eggplants) ||Broadcast application on the earth surface, then deep tillage about 10-15 cm before seeding, 50-150 kg/ha. |
(1) It has high content NPK and abundant nutrient. It can be dissolved in water speedly and has high fertilizer efficiency.
(2) It has NPK and all kinds of trace element.
(3) It has no impurities and no pollution to the environment. It is safe and high efficient to the plants.
(4) It can save water, fertilizer and labour. It can resist disease and increase the yield.
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
Synthetic vs. Natural Fertilizer | Chicago Botanic Garden
Q: What is the difference between a synthetic and a natural fertilizer? A. Natural fertilizers are organic products that have been extracted from living things or from
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — Go no further than your pantry, backyard or the beach for materials to make your own organic fertilizer: · BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps
What Are Natural Fertilizers? - Examples & Overview - Video
Natural Fertilizers. Natural fertilizer, also known as organic fertilizer, is an organic substance added to soil
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — Kelp Kelp-based fertilisers contain potassium and a little nitrogen but the true benefits are the long-term effect they can have on your plants. · Cow
natural fertilizer in a sentence | Sentence examples by
Oct 7, 2020 — The fields must have to be fertilized before planting by using natural fertilizers such as manure or compost. From. Wikipedia
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
Natural Fertiliser - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Leguminous plants are of great interest in agriculture. They are used in parallel with food crops to enrich the soil with natural fertilizers (ammonium). These natural
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...