|Specification ||Results |
|Nitrogen ||20% |
|Nitrate Nitrogen ||7% |
|P2O5 ||20% |
|K2O ||20% |
|Fe ||0.1% |
|Mn ||0.05% |
|Mo ||0.01% |
|B ||0.05% |
|TE ||0.25-1.0% |
1. Promote radication and root growth.
2. Effectively provide lodging resistance disease resistance and drought resistance.
3. Raising output and improving quality.
4. Increase the soil fertility,reduce the nutrient lossand.(Increase utilization rate over 10%)
5. Bacteria form spores in a dormant state, convenient for transport and store.
6. Can use together with all kinds other fertilizers.
(1), Water flush, per acre using this 2.5-5kg, the seedling stage halving,be used once every 10- 15 days
(2),Foliar spray, diluted 600-800 times, throughout the growing season can be sprayed.
(3), can be used as base fertilizer applied better. The roots can promote rapid development, improve root vigor.
natural fertilizer in a sentence | Sentence examples by
Oct 7, 2020 — The fields must have to be fertilized before planting by using natural fertilizers such as manure or compost. From. Wikipedia
Natural Fertiliser - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Leguminous plants are of great interest in agriculture. They are used in parallel with food crops to enrich the soil with natural fertilizers (ammonium). These natural
Organic fertilizer - Wikipedia
Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, animal excreta (manure), human excreta, and vegetable matter Naturally occurring organic fertilizers
What Are Natural Fertilizers? - Examples & Overview - Video
Natural Fertilizers. Natural fertilizer, also known as organic fertilizer, is an organic substance added to soil
Five of the best…natural and organic fertilisers - The Ecologist
May 20, 2011 — Kelp Kelp-based fertilisers contain potassium and a little nitrogen but the true benefits are the long-term effect they can have on your plants. · Cow
8 Best Homemade Garden Fertilizers - Farmers' Almanac
Half an inch to an inch of grass clippings makes a great weed-blocking mulch, and it is also rich in nitrogen, which is an essential nutrient for most plants. 2. Weeds
10 Natural Fertilizer Recipes | Home Grown Fun
Sep 22, 2011 — Go no further than your pantry, backyard or the beach for materials to make your own organic fertilizer: · BANANA PEELS – Eating a banana helps
Synthetic vs. Natural Fertilizer | Chicago Botanic Garden
Q: What is the difference between a synthetic and a natural fertilizer? A. Natural fertilizers are organic products that have been extracted from living things or from
- Definition Of PVC Impact Modifier - News - REPOLYFINEDec 2, 2020 — ACR is a kind of acrylate copolymer, which is a novel pvc impact modifier, and develops rapidly. At present, there are two kinds of ACR used as Impact Modifier - Plastics -...
- Chlorinated polyethylene - WikipediaChlorinated polyethylene (PE-C or CPE) is an inexpensive variation of polyethylene, where chlorine is substituted for some of the hydrogen atoms. Production process of chlorinated polyethylene - Zibo Chiding Jan 9,...
- Eliminating Single-Use Plastic in CPE Packaging | NetbitMay 21, 2021 — Currently the only way consumers can recycle plastic bags is to take them to dedicated collection points in supermarkets and other retailers. Biodegradable Cast Polyethylene CPE...